TWO Great 2,500+ Sq Ft Homes Available in Murfreesboro
May 2nd, 2017 at 1:47 pm by Annette Masterson
This is your chance to be the very first owner of this beautiful home without some of the time and stress that sometimes comes with custom-building a house! Located within the new Ridge Crest subdivision in Murfreesboro, 3419 Titus Lane is currently the lowest-priced home available in the neighborhood but offers high-end fixtures and touches throughout.
3419 Titus Lane, Murfreesboro, TN
2,587 square feet
Built in 2017
Barfield Elementary / Christiana Middle / Riverdale High
– You’ll find 1,675 square feet on the first floor, split between an open floor plan kitchen, dining and living area as well as two bedrooms and bathrooms. On the second floor you’ll find an additional 912 square feet including a 22’x12’ rec room as well as two more bedrooms and another full bath.
– The 28’x16’ living room features a beautiful stone fireplace and matching stone wall that separates the kitchen from the living space. A lofted ceiling with ceiling fan makes the space seem larger than it is and the crown moulding and thick baseboards add a custom look.
– The kitchen offers sleek wood cabinets, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, undermount sink and a stainless steel microwave and dishwasher. Plus, there’s plenty of space for your kitchen table in the eat-in space.
– The home has four large bedrooms including the 16’x13’ master bedroom with trey ceiling and ceiling fan. You’ll find double vanities, granite countertops and a separate bath and shower in the master bathroom.
– The covered back porch makes a tranquil retreat and could be easily screened in or left as-is depending on your preferences.
For more photos and a detailed video tour of the home, click here.
For someone looking for a new home but one that comes more established with all appliances and a fenced-in backyard already installed, 2-year-old 5110 General Patton Avenue would be a great choice. You’ll find it located within the Liberty Valley subdivision which features underground utilities and a neighborhood pool.
5110 General Patton Avenue, Murfreesboro, TN
2,773 square feet
3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Built in 2015
Erma Siegel Elementary / Walter Hill Elementary / Siegel High
– Whether you’re into front porch living, or wanting a little more privacy in your backyard, this home has it all! It also offers a 3-car garage and beautifully manicured lawn in both the front and the back.
– The 2,773 square foot space features hardwood and tiles floors throughout along with wainscoting and crown moulding that really stands out!
– The large 17’x14’ kitchen offers beautiful wood cabinets, tiled backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appilances and a large island with a sink that makes it a great place for food prep.
– You’ll be impressed with the four large bedrooms including the 16’x13’ downstairs master bedroom that also features a tiled shower and separate bath and double vanities.
To see a detailed home tour of this house, click here.
Contact me today if you’d be interested in seeing either or both of these two homes!
To search for other homes on the MLS, click here.
Annette Masterson is a licensed broker with EXIT Realty in Murfreesboro, TN. She has developed one of the most successful real estate teams in Rutherford County, known as Masterson Network Homes, that specializes in new home construction and residential listings and sales throughout Middle Tennessee. You can email Annette at email@example.com or call her at 615-896-5656 for more information.